1 – 3 Month Studio Access
Do you need space or tools to make your work? Consider applying for a Micro-Residency at the Yard. This residency has a minimum contract of one month, with a maximum commitment of three months.
RESIDENCY INFO SESSION
March 25th, 2020 6 PM – 7 PM
The residency fee is $400 each month
CURRENT RESIDENCY PERIOD
Now accepting applications for 2020
HOW TO APPLY
Read and review the Resident Program Handbook for complete guidelines & expectations.
In order to apply please be prepared to provide:
- Current CV/resume (labeled as LastNameResume)
- 10 digital images of recent work at Image List, (Standard format JPG at 1920×1920 pixels @ 72dpi (Labeled as LastNameImage1, LastNameImage2, etc)
- A brief biography
- A narrative statement outlining how you’ll use your time in The Steel Yard Studios
- A reference that can speak to your artistic merit
- Supporting statement articulating your request for leadership or support, if applicable
The application is powered by ‘’Google Forms’ and requires applicants to have a google account in order to upload required documents. Click here for a sample application form.
Apply by filling out the Micro-Residency Application Form
Questions? Please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Steel Yard is committed to diversity and inclusion. It is the policy of The Steel Yard that there shall be no discrimination with respect to the selection of the artist in residence because of race, color, sexual orientation, religion, national origin, gender, age, physical limitations or military status.