Que Dulce is an invitation to freedom; a safe, intentional space created for those that want to rejoice in their full authenticity.
About this event
Hi cutie! Ready to revel in a night of Queer joy? Here's some information about our event:
- This is a masked event.
- Doors will open at 9PM , Saturday October 16th.
- This is an 18+ event.
- This is a sober space, so NO DRUGS OR ALCOHOL ALLOWED. BUT you DON’T have to come sober.
- Mocktails will be offered for purchase by the lovely Small Format
- This event is wheelchair accessible; this event will take place outside.
- Que Dulce was created by Queer Trans People of Color for Queer Trans People of Color. We are inviting those who believe deeply in Queer and Black and Brown joy, resistance and revolution, regardless of your identities and intersections to join this space. That means that anyone who wants to revel in a night of Queer joy is welcome.