IRON POUR MARKET AT THE YARD
OCTOBER 22,2022 – 4PM-9PM
The Steel Yard is hosting an OUTDOOR market during our Halloween Iron Pour & Sims Avenue Festival, featuring self-made art by local artists and artisans and local food vendors. The Market is open to the public from 4 PM – 9 PM on October 22 at Sims Avenue (Providence, RI 02909).
Limited parking behind Farm Fresh, and along Harris Ave and Kinsley Ave.
CALL FOR VENDORS
The Iron Pour Market registration can be found below! Please join our mailing list here to stay up to date with the 2022 season.
Registered art vendors are required to pay a non-refundable $20 booth fee per market. Food vendors are suggested to donate 25% of earnings. If this proves difficult for you and your business, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
The Steel Yard seeks to provide equitable economic access to Queer, Trans, Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (QT/BIPOC) artist vendors. As a component of our monthly art markets, we are waiving 100% of the registration fees for QT/BIPOC art vendors. Please read our full Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion statement here.
- The market is intended for independent working artists and makers selling their own handmade items
- Registration for the sale of food and beverages will be considered for this market.
- Resale items are not permitted
- Registered vendors at the Art Market process their own sales
- Registered vendors at the Art Market agree to abide by the site/venue policies
- Vendors must be 18 years of age or older.
* If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact email@example.com