BI-MONTHLY ART MARKETS
AT THE STEEL YARD
MAY, july, september, NOVEMBER 2023 – 3 pm-7 PM
This year, The Steel Yard is happy to announce our new Bi-Monthly Art Markets! In addition to spotlighting our great roster of artists and makers, we will have music, food and treats from local vendors, and art demos and studio tours for those curious to learn more about what happens at The Steel Yard!
Limited parking behind Farm Fresh, and along Sims Ave and Harris Ave.
If you’re interested in vending at our markets, find the registration application below!
CALL FOR VENDORS
UPDATE: Our markets are currently full. If you are interested in being added to the waitlist, please fill out the form below!
Apply via the application below! Please join our mailing list here to stay up to date with the 2023 season.
Registered art vendors are required to pay a non-refundable $20 booth fee per market. If this proves difficult for you, please email email@example.com for assistance.
The Steel Yard seeks to provide equitable economic access to Queer, Trans, Black, Indigenous, and People of Color (QT/BIPOC) artist vendors. As a component of our monthly art markets, we are waiving 100% of the registration fees for QT/BIPOC art vendors. Please read our full Anti-Racism, Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion statement here.
- The market is intended for independent working artists and makers selling their own handmade items
- Resale items are not permitted
- Registered vendors at the Art Market process their own sales
- Registered vendors at the Art Market agree to abide by the site/venue policies
- Vendors must be 18 years of age or older.
* If you have questions about your eligibility, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org